Thursday, June 27, 2013

From the Sculptress: Like, better then my favorite sweater...




Like, better then my favorite sweater...


Normally the summer wall hits and I end up becoming more docile and lounge around hating the weather when it comes to my indoor activities. This year has been nice and cool in my neck of the woods so I have found myself surprisingly spry. A number of cuties have been making sure that I enjoy this weather by being gracious enough to keep my company, and for that I've done my best to keep things for them entertaining.

So I know I have been a little lazy on getting exhibit pics up but I am trying to put together something a tad meaningful and hopefully of interest to my friends and visitors. This first one up fell together so quickly I was left scrambling, but that's nothing new for me.

Monyca

No comments:

Post a Comment