Friday, April 20, 2012

Exhibit: Bondage Doll



Exhibit: Bondage Doll
Avatar: Janick Janus
By: Janick Janus
Beginning Date: 4-2-12





I am always happy to have new ideas or notions brought to me. When Saya first come to me with the idea of her bondage chained idea I was a little hesitant. At first I was afraid it may be to strayed from the original idea of the gallery. Though I got to thinking, isn't her exhibit the core of what I am aiming for? Objectification, check. Display, check. Still, check. So I came to love the bondage doll idea.

Saya is one of the old school doll's from previous doll sim incarnations. A long time friend Saya is a very down to earth girl who knows the in and outs of both SL societal interaction and look modification. Her dress and look are tweaked to the nines giving her a very finished appearance.




No comments:

Post a Comment