Sunday, May 6, 2012

From the Sculptress: The last gasps of cool



The last gasps of cool

It's getting warmer out... I no like that. I am of the opinion that fetishism/kink and the summer do not really mix well. If you have ever been inside of a vac bed during 90 degree weather you would agree. Plus I am a kinky cosplayer which revolves around layers and layers of make-up and layers and layers of costumes. Then through sex on top of that... So I have been trying to use these final cool days of the year to get my RL fetish fix.

On top of that, there is the dreaded spring and summer chores... I like the winter ones, a shovel and a mp3 player and I am all set. I need a slave to do all those things like mow the lawn, weed the garden, pose as a statue for me.

Who can also avoid getting out and enjoying the nice weather like hanging at the park or throwing around the golf disc? Plus there is always the beach.

So what am I saying?

The infrequently of the posts is because of all of this. I am going to try and keep on a regular schedule but I have a ton of things to keep in order. But I will be trying to get my kink fix from the gallery.

Monyca

No comments:

Post a Comment