Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Story Review: All That Glitters



All That Glitters
by: Tang

http://www.mcstories.com/AllThatGlitters/AllThatGlitters.html

I was recently directed to this story by one of the exhibits in the gallery, I need to start to really look out side of my box. Other friends have showed me related things in the Mind Control field before that are right smack into my area of interest. I just never look, like a true fool.

Back to what I was saying, this story is very nice. All That Glitters has the things that in my opinion make it a great object transformation story. Tang sets a nice environmental for the protagonist to journey through. And set in a gallery sounded by pieces of art work succumbing to desire to join them is certainly something I can relate to. All That Glitters ears it's 4 out of 5 for relate-ability, at least in my circumstance.

All That Glitters began as a caption story by Tang, for completeness I wanted to include them for comparison and to show the lovely work. Mony





No comments:

Post a Comment