Thursday, August 23, 2012

From the Sculptress: Back to the Matter at Hand it's the Green Lady



Back to the Matter at Hand it's the Green Lady

Holy S has it really been 3 months? Wow, time flies when you aren't doing jack. Well that's not true, I did a lot this summer, let me see, I sweated, then I sweated, and after that I sweated some more... I know it was worse and in some places still is then where I live but when you work in culinary you want nothing more then to leave work and have it be slightly cooler then inside of the kitchen. Oh well it's over... -looks around- I think...

Though in all seriousness I missed you all. I can't believe how much support every one has showed the gallery, the blog, and me. I couldn't imagine that so many people enjoyed the first 2 let alone me. Little old me... -swoons- To think people would visit the gallery and the blog while I was on hiatus and even spend time is quite an honor and testament to how much I owe all of this to all of you.

So time for redundancy. I owe this to you, and I can only work harder to show you all how much all the love and support means to me.

Curator of The Gallery Lapideus
Monyca Medusa Meiyers



Now, lets get back to all the fun stuff, so look forward to more articles in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment