Thursday, August 30, 2012

Interview: Tiny Sexy Girl



Interview: Tiny Sexy Girl
(a.k.a. Rani Matahari on Second Life)




Monyca Medusa: So I want to introduce my lovely and talented friend Rani, please if you'd be so kind will you tell the readers what your pen name is hun?

Rani Matahari: I usually write under the name Tiny Sexy Girl.  The few pieces I've done, that is.

MM: TSG, a name I have always loved the stories from and never dreamed of actually getting to meet you, and finding you on SL none the less. So I have to ask, what draws you to the genre?

RM: It's just something that happened over time.  I've always been something of a transformation fan, but there was something about being turned into statues, mannequins, robots . . . It did something to me.  It excited me.  Not sexually, mind you, but there was this idea that you could be turned into an object and be so wanted . . .
It was something I desired in my life.

MM: I totally understand, I believe it was much the same with me. What compelled you to write your stories?

RM: I've written off and on for some time, and once I was drawn to these kind of stories, I found that . . . well, a lot of them weren't very good.
When I see that, I get it in my head to try and write something that I would enjoy
That's why I wrote.  That's how my stories came about.

MM: Is there any stories or authors that inspire you, for good or bad?
RM: Let me think . . .
I know this is going to sound strange, but I have a fascination with the manga "Battle Angle Alita".
There is something about being a little girl robot, and a killer at that, and then finding your own way in the world, that I found wonderful to read.
It's an incredible story.
Though it's probably not the sort of stuff that a lot of the people who read me read as well.

MM: I am a HUGE fan of Battle Angel myself, a robot coming of age story stuck with me for years, Alita/Gally is one of my heroines to this day, so I think some of your readers do.

RM: I'll keep that in mind!

MM: So whats your favorite type of form and or transformation if you have one?

RM: I love just about anything with the body.
I think morphing into other people and shapes is very exciting.
I can't say I have any one that I like or enjoy more.
If there's transformation at work, I usually like it--if it's well done.

MM: It is hard to sometimes pick a fave, so baring well done do you like it a long and slow transformation or instantaneous?

RM: Long and slow is always the best.
Though it can't always be that way.
But when you talk about every little thing, it's all the better.

MM: I know I am a huge lover of the emotional changes myself. So turning to other media is there any A.S.F.R. themed you enjoy?

RM: I wish I was a better artist, because I love good artwork.
I'd also love to learn Blender and make 3D models and movies.
I would love to put a story into Blender and make an animation.

MM: Your preaching to the choir sister, that's why I am interviewing and showing off the work of others.

RM: I have ideas about a centaur girl . . . that could be fun.

MM: Hehe, how Naga like.
Ok let me ask a double one to end on a real note. So are you turned on by the genre and if you could have one transformation happen to you what would it be?

RM: I've told people when I write I almost never get turned on by my writing.
Therer are stories, however, that have affected me.
And I love them a lot.
To pick one transformation?  An oversexed doll.  Don't ask me why, but it makes me tingle.

MM: Well I want to thank you for humoring this silly girl, I always love chatting with you hun.

RM: You're hardly a silly girl--and I always enjoy chatting with you, Monyca.

(Now here is something that turns me on, love this girl. Mony)

Look for Tiny Sexy Girl's stories at your local fetish web site

No comments:

Post a Comment